Terms and Conditions
1. The following are not included in the conference package price: meals (other than those specifically mentioned in the package inclusions), costs of passports, excess baggage claims, transfers, personal items and any room charges such as phone calls, laundry, room service etc and sightseeing/tourist activities.
2. Flight, accommodation and associated costs are the responsibility of individual delegates.
3. Unless otherwise stated, all prices are free of GST. GST is not payable on the conference package as it is held outside Australia. Domestic airfare connections will incur GST.
4. The conference package does not include personal or travel insurance of any kind. All insurance is the responsibility of delegates and accompanying persons. The conference organisers do not take any responsibility for any delegate failing to adequately insure.
5. Australian delegates are required to hold a passport for six months from the date of arrival. If you are travelling on any other passport, please contact your travel agent arranging your flights to confirm your arrangements.
6. Costs of and arrangements for transfers from the airport to Pullman Nadi Bay Resort are the delegate’s own responsibility.
7. Conference cancellation fees are as follows: Prior to 1 February 2019 any cancellations will incur a $150 administration fee per individual (delegate or partner/spouse). Any cancellations between 1 February 2019 and 1 March 2019 will incur a fee of 50% of the conference price. Cancellations after 1 March 2019 will be charged at 100% of the conference price. Conference registrations may be transferred to another delegate but will incur a $150 administration fee. Additional flight and accommodation cancellation fees may also be payable and are the responsibility of the delegate.
8. A limited number of places are available at the advertised prices. Once sold out, the conference organisers reserve the right to change the prices or limit the number of attendees.
9. The Australian Family Lawyers Conference reserve the right to alter the package prices and inclusions in the event of circumstances outside their control, including increases in venue and transportation costs, fuel surcharges, and currency fluctuations.
10. The Conference organisers reserve the right to refuse to accept the registration of any individual (delegate or partner/spouse/accompanying person) they deem unsuitable to attend the conference for security or any other reason.
11. The Conference organisers reserve the right to change the speakers or revise the program and content of the conference.